You’re probably wondering what is this weird word? Well, it is an ancient medicinal herb and it helps you in many ways. Anyone suffering from stress, foggy brain, moodiness, low energy, high cholesterol, inflammation, low immune system, irregular hormone levels, problems with managing blood sugar, and anxiety? Well, I’m sure many of you have 1 of these issues bothering you. Perhaps, you have heard or seen this being sold at health food stores? After doing extensive research on this herb, I must say there are many benefits. I personally have been taking this herb for over two months and I can assure you I feel incredible.
- Stress level can be reduced because Ashwagandha is considered an adaptogen. Adaptogen means it can help your body manage stress. After two weeks of taking Aswagandtha, I felt a great deal less stressed over little minor hiccups throughout my day? Many mothers, including myself, feel like life is a juggling act, and trying to keep everyone happy is quite a challenge. After taking this over the years I can definitely say I am a different person.
- Rid the foggy brain. I think that speaks for itself.
- Acts as a mood stabilizer. One study has shown that using Aswagandtha improved the cell health of chronically-stressed rats. Who doesn’t need a little help with calming the mood down every now and then?
- Helps improve your energy level. No need for the afternoon sleepy feeling if you take this daily.
- It may lower cholesterol and triglycerides. Several people at my work have seen significant differences in their cholesterol levels due to this herb. Please make sure to consult your doctor before stopping or starting this herb.
- May help reduce inflammation. It has been shown to decrease markers of inflammation, such as C-reactive protein (CRP) I have noticed a big difference in my flair ups having rheumatoid arthritis.
- Improve your immunity. Our stress level is lower which helps our immune system from being broken down and weakened. When you handle your day to day stress differently, the immune system is stronger and can do its job and fight off invaders much easier.
- Hormone Levels are leveled out evenly. The increased blood flow and regulated hormones have a positive effect on libido and menstrual health.
- May lower blood sugar levels. If you have diabetes, monitor your blood sugar closely.
- May help with Anxiety. Less stress and worry has helped me not grow anxious over things I can’t control.
I have been using Ashwagandha 1300mg Made with Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder & Black Pepper Extract – 120 Capsules. 100% Pure Ashwagandha Supplement for Stress Relief, Anti-Anxiety & Adrenal, Mood & Thyroid Support
This website may contain an affiliate link. I may make a small commission on orders made through my Amazon links, but this will not be any additional cost to you. This helps me maintain my site. Thank you for your support.
All my best,