Sleep is so important that some fail to take care of their bodies and shy away from getting enough of it. Let me convince you of all the reasons why you need sleep. Sleep makes you more alert the next day. Sleep may help you lose weight due to hormones ghrelin and leptin which regulate appetite. Sleep reduces inflammation and improves memory. Lastly, it reduces stress when your body is sleep deprived your body goes into a state of stress, the body’s functions are on high alert. Unfortunately, lack of sleep can lead to high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke. Please try at least one of these methods to get proper rest.
1) Turn off all electronics 20 minutes before bed. I know it can be very difficult at first but, you’ll get use to it. By 9:30 all my devices are put away. Make time for you to unwind without the distraction of social media.
2) An amazing supplement I take nightly 20 minutes before bed is a supplement called Natural Calm (Magnesium Supplement).//amzn.to/2CEvNno I add a teaspoon into a half a glass of tap water and voila. My body instantly knows it’s time to hit the hay. I have told dozens of my friends about this and they are all hooked. No more tossing and turning at night.
3) Hot cup of Chamomile tea- promotes sleep and treats insomnia, boosts immunity, treats colds, reduces muscle spasms and period pain, and reduces stress.
4) Hot cup of Sleeptime tea which has an herbal blend that includes chamomile, spearmint and tilia flowers. Tea reaches a peak level in your blood within 30 to 60 minutes.
5) Partu Hepa Air Purifier //amzn.to/2ZN37kYwhich gives me fresh air to breathe. Helps allergy suffers with pet dander, pollen, odor, dust, and allergens. I have tried several air purifiers and this is the best!
This article may contain affiliate links which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my blog, at no extra cost to you.