Pain reliever creams can relieve your tired sore muscles and allow you to go about your day painless. Below you will find 5 creams I have used that work extremely effectively on all my achy arthritic bones.
Whether it be a sharp, dull or achy pain these pain relievers work. Prior to my shoulder replacement these inexpensive creams can help you get through the day.
- My go to cream with a backache or my arthritic wrist Tiger Balm //amznlit’s my personal choice for body aches. Tiger balm is inexpensive and can give you relief for a good few hours. You can rub it on the problem area and it heats up quickly. Within minutes you will feel relief. Only use a small amount and rub in a circular motion.
- Magnesium Spray //amzn.to/2CFM3Vd I use this on my calves at night or on a large portion of my shoulder blade. I like using this at night. If you suffer from leg cramps this spray is a GAME CHANGER!
- Lidocaine Patches//amzn.to/32KTC7P are great to place on your lower back or on your hip. I highly suggest using this patch if you have lower back pains.
- Penetrex- //amzn.to/2E67H5nPain Relief Therapy for Back, Knee, Shoulder, Foot (little bit pricey but painfree is what you need. A little of this goes a long way.)
- Biofreeze Pain Relief Roll- On http://amzn.to/2CuTyhX( Works on tired, sore legs and lasts a few hours) Mild pain relief roll on.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my blog at no extra cost to you.