Weightloss Tips You Need
There is no magic pill to lose weight. It all starts in your mind. Do you want to change your daily habits? Do you want to feel better about your body? You must have thoughts in your head of yes, I want a better stronger healthier body, I want to lose weight, and, yes I will lose the weight. Your demons in your head are what holds you back. Excuses you give yourself are just hurting you.
- Stop with excuses. I can’t work out because I have to take the kids to practice, make the lunches, help with the homework, do the laundry, clean the house. Make time for yourself.
- Be okay with the fact that you need time to workout. Carve out 30-45 minutes for yourself. Staying healthy physically helps you mentally and you’ll be happier with yourself. You are not being selfish you are providing self-care.
- Plan your meals. Fill your cupboards and desk at work with healthy snacks. If junk food isn’t in the house you won’t be tempted. Tell yourself no buying junk! Go to the store with a list and eat before you go.
- Imagine your goal weight and buy a beautiful outfit and hang in the closet and picture yourself in these gorgeous clothes. Any time you have the urge to purge on some junk food look to the dress. One of my clients took a picture of the little red dress and hung it up on the fridge. This reminds her no it’s not time to eat a snack. I want to fit into this dress. Visually imagining yourself in this dress day after day. You will train your body to eat smaller portions and stop junk food cravings.
- No snacking after 7:00 pm. This is a tough one at first, but I promise after a week it will get much easier. Drink water and decaf tea instead of a late-night snacking.
- Try not to share with everyone you’re on a diet. I feel like some people may try and sabotage your will power and tempt you. Just say you aren’t hungry if the sweet treats are on the table. No need to explain yourself. Don’t let people guilt you into eating high calories just because they are doing it and want a buddy to share the indulgence with. Have willpower!
I hope these weight loss tips help you get where you want to be with your body. Just remember there is no quick fix. Little by little the weight will fall off if you eat right and exercise. Visualize in your mind what you want to look like. Believe in yourself. Make the change for you no one else.
If you need my services for weight loss coaching don’t hesitate to email me. I love encouraging people to look the best they can be.
All my best,